These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on Trade Square. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
- (a) We are glad that you decided to be part of this community. Along the leverage to such a huge target audience, there are some rules in order to have an enjoyable stay for everyone. If you decide to read this before jumping into the forum, you can avoid mistakes such as posting affiliated/referral links, spamming private message inboxes, and more. We have new users joining and straight away breaking a rule or two which they later will regret. The goal of this page is for you to have a clean start, avoid mistakes and simply; enjoy your stay. #
Respect others. This site is aimed at a general audience, please be considerate of this. While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
What goes around comes around. #
- Do not attempt to create the impression that you are a Trade Square team member or imply that you are providing official Trade Square support. #
- Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed. #
- Respect others. This site is aimed at a general audience, please be considerate of this. While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
- Link to illegal or unethical material, website, discussion source or any other material that does not respect the law and/or ethics of society is prohibited. #
Affiliate/referral links CAN be posted, however following requirements need to be fulfilled:
- The post must contain information about the website/app that users will be directed to.
- The post must clearly mention that the provided link is an affiliate/referral link.
- The post must provide a non-affiliate/non-referral link.
- Posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) nonsense posts trolling and spamming is prohibited. Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed. #
- Link to plagiarized material, warez, cracks, or any other material that does not respect copyright is prohibited. #
- Bumping your topic by replying directly after your own post is permitted only after three hours have elapsed since your last post. Please edit to add additional information instead. A maximum of only 4 total bumping are permitted. #
- Posting in Devanagari script is prohibited. #
- Report any posts you feel contradict our policies by using the "post report" feature and the Trade Square team will handle them as needed. This is also a way to keep our community clean. Replying to such posts is not recommended. #
- Promotion of non-TradeSq.net sites, alternate forum platform, discussion group and other material unrelated to a Trade Square support context is prohibited. #
- While communicating is English is promoted and appreciated, we do allow Hindi as we do not want language to be a barrier at communication. #
Trade Square Support
Appeals for all warning/ban/removal of post made by the moderators shall be directed towards website admin.
E-mail : [email protected]
Web Form: Contact US
Do not forget to mention a username /contact number/email as reference to get back to you. #
- We don't have control over any forum beyond those hosted at TradeSq.net. We write, maintain and support the Trade Square forum software however have no control over anybody's use of our software. For any questions about non-TradeSq.net domains, please contact the relevant site's administrators. #
- Community support is offered on the board in the General Discussions forums. Please do not contact Team Members or other community members for support unless asked to do so. You may contact S_D for confidential/private queries. #
- As Trade Square is Crowdsourced platform, all staff and community members are volunteering their time to support you. Please consider this before posting. #
- Appeals for all warning/ban/removal of post made by the moderators shall be directed towards website admin.